Monday, January 25, 2010

whats in a name

Why are all the good names taken? Hollywood, Broadway, ect.
Bowling Green takes pride in the arts and entertainment that are here, plus the location is the building I am designing will be near the Capital Arts Center. But one thing they are lacking is a restaurant that brings together food and entertainment, which is why I would like to design one! I place that brings in sassy old Hollywood glam and entertainment styles, but with a fun and modern twist on it. I place to bring together the great older architecture with the modern hotel extension. A place to bring together the baby boomers with the 90's kids. Something rich and fun, a place for a great night out, or a getaway weekend!
But what to call it?! Glam...to girly, Spotlight...to cheesy, Sass...to short! oh what shall I call you?

No comments:

Post a Comment